This page displays an up-to-date listing of product updates, scheduled
releases, or problems and workarounds that may affect all customers. When
bugs reported by our customers get fixed, we'll place a notice here, along
with an estimate of when the fix will be shipped.
The information listed on this page assumes familiarity with the product.
If you are new to TaskGhost, please see the
tutorial section for a friendly introduction to TaskGhost.
10-21-07 TaskGhost Version 1.1 Updated.
This release adds FTP, SendMail, and SendKeys to TaskGhost.
10-21-07 Version 1.1.4 release 9 (ID
- Have Help-Button point to correct web location
- new portable build system
6-6-07 Version 1.1.4 release 8 (ID
- Update registration system.
12-2-06 Version 1.1.3 release 7 (ID
- Build with an even newer compiler.
6-16-06 Version 1.1.3 release 6
- Build with new compiler and convert to static run-time model.
- Cleanup installation and remove now obsolete files.
- Update installation software.
8-3-03 Version 1.1 release 2
- Fix a problem with the installer not properly installing certain
8-2-03 Version 1.1 release 1
- Support for FTP basics:, FtpConnect, get, put, cd, rmdir,
- Added support for sending email from TaskGhost scripts via SendMail.
- Added SendKeys for application remote-control and
- FindWindow and SetForegroundWindow have been added
to support SendKeys.
FindWindow accepts full UNIX style regular expressions for
matching window names.
- Asynchronous process creation via CreateProcess will now
wait until the newly created process is fully alive and ready for
input if the new CP_WAIT_IDLE flag is used.
- Minor change having to do with directory changes during file
selection (Standard MFC behavior.)
- Minor UI fix.
- Minor bug fix in startup processing; launch of AutoRun.vbs
7-22-03 TaskGhost Version 1.0 Released.
Just some of the nice features included in this release are all the
Impersonation API's as well as support for native Windows AT commands.
7-22-03 Version 1.0 release 2
- Allow passing "." in NetSchedule* function when specifying the
This convention is consistent with the CreateProcess* functions.
- Minor cleanup of sample script comments.
- Minor bug fix to installer (was installing everything as read-only.)
- Minor bug fix to installer add shortcut to TaskGhost.
7-20-03 Version 1.0
- Incorporate all BETA
- Add support for
Windows AT commands.
- Add Welcome message
for new users.